The terms “you” and “your” refer to the user of the TekBoy Platform. The term “Services” refers to any services offered by TekBoy whether on the TekBoy Platform or otherwise.
We will collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you give us – This includes information submitted when you:
- Create or update your TekBoy account, which may include your name, email, phone number, login name and password, address, payment or banking information, date of birth and profile Picture. If you sign in to the TekBoy Platform through third-party sign-in services such as Facebook, Google Plus or Gmail or any other social networking or similar site (collectively, “SNS”), an option of which may be provided to you by TekBoy at its sole discretion, you will be allowing us to pass through and receive from the SNS your log-in information and other user data; or
- Provide content to us, which may include reviews, ordering details and history, contact information of people you refer to us and other information you provide on the TekBoy Platform (“Your Content”).
- Use our Services, we may collect information about you to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions, including (but not limited to) your phone number, address, email, billing information and credit or payment card information.
- Correspond with TekBoy for customer support;
- If you sign up to use our Services as a Service Professional, we may collect your address details, copies of government identification documents and other details (KYC)
- Information we collect about you – With regard to each of your visits to the TekBoy Platform, we will automatically collect and analyze the following demographic and other information: When you communicate with us (via email, phone, through the TekBoy Platform or otherwise), we may maintain a record of your communication;
- Location information: Depending on the Services that you use, and your app settings or device permissions, we may collect your real time information, or approximate location information as determined through data such as GPS, IP address;
- Device Information: We may collect information about the devices you use to access ourServices, including the hardware models, operating systems and versions, software, file names and versions, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion information and mobile network information. Analytics companies may use mobile device IDs to track your usage of the TekBoy Platform;
- Information we receive from other sources – We may receive information about you from third parties, such as other users, partners (including ad partners, analytics providers, search information providers), or our affiliated companies or if you use any of the other websites/apps we operate or the other Services we provide. Users of our Ad Services and other third-parties may share information with us such as the cookie ID, device ID, or demographic or interest data, and information about content viewed or actions taken on a third-party website, online services or apps. For example, users of our Ad Services may also be able to share customer list information (e.g., email or phone number) with us to create customized audience segments for their ad campaigns.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
- Authenticating users;
- Remembering user preferences and settings;
- Determining the popularity of content;
- Delivering and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns;
- Analyzing site traffic and trends, and generally understanding the online behaviors and interests of people who interact with our services.
A pixel tag (also called a web beacon or clear GIF) is a tiny graphic with a unique identifier, embedded invisibly on a webpage (or an online ad or email), and is used to count or track things like activity on a webpage or ad impressions or clicks, as well as to access cookies stored on users’ computers. We use pixel tags to measure the popularity of our various pages, features and services. We also may include web beacons in e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether the message has been opened and for other analytics.
USES OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We collect your personal information and aggregate information about the use of our Website and Services to better understand your needs and to provide you with a better Website experience. Specifically, we may use your personal information for any of the following reasons:
- To provide our Services to you, including registering you for our Services, verifying your identity and authority to use our Services, and to otherwise enable you to use our Website and our Services;
- For customer support and to respond to your inquiries;
- For internal record-keeping purposes;
- To process billing and payment, including sharing with third party payment gateways in connection with Website and/or TekBoy’s products and Services;
- To improve and maintain our Website and our Services (for example, we track information entered through the “Search” function; this helps us determine which areas of our Website users like best and areas that we may want to enhance; we also will use for trouble-shooting purposes, where applicable);
- To periodically send promotional emails to the email address you provide regarding new products from TekBoy, special offers from TekBoy or other information about TekBoy that we think you may find interesting;
- To contact you via email, telephone, facsimile or mail, or, where requested, by text message, to deliver certain services or information you have requested;
- For TekBoy’s market research purposes, including, but not limited to, the customization of the Website according to your interests;
- We may use your demographic information (i.e., age, postal code, residential and commercial addresses, and other various data) to more effectively facilitate the promotion of goods and services to appropriate target audiences and for other research and analytical purposes;
- We also may compare personal information collected through the Website and Services to verify its accuracy with personal information collected from third parties; and
- We may combine aggregate data with the personal information we collect about you.
DISCLOSURE AND DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information that we collect for following purposes:
- With Service Providers: We may share your information with our vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms and other service providers or business partners, such as Payment processing companies, to support our business.
- With Other Users: If you are a professional, we may share your name, phone number and/or profile picture (if applicable), tracking details with other users to provide them the Services.
- For Crime Prevention or Investigation: We may share this information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us, when we are: Obligated under the applicable laws or in good faith to respond to court orders and processes; or
- Detecting and preventing against actual or potential occurrence of identity theft, fraud, abuse of Services and other illegal acts;
- For Internal Use: We may share your information with any present or future member of our “Group” or affiliates for our internal business purposes.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
This policy is effective as of 2020-02-02